Re: [VAL] DC power mystery

Ken,

You didn't mention if you replaced the Univolt.  Sounds like a relay inside
the Univolt.  I had the same problem and the Univolt would respond to
'percussive repair'  One time of that and I replaced the Univolt with a new
Paralax with Tempasure.  Problem solved and it will be kinder to the
battery.  You can repair the Univolt but I am not sure they are worth the
effort.  BTW I bought the Paralax from Randy at Best Converter.  URL:
http://www.bestconverter.com/  They have several options for converters.

Royce