Re: [VAL] How many 61 Babmi owners have ever put in a new floor?

Hi Martin;

  May think about doing a frame-off to do it right. What's the problem and reasoning
to replace the floor? It's quite a job. There are plenty of past posts on the
VAC/Tom Patterson archives. Maybe take a look at that. There are also some sites
where the process has been photographed. Good luck.

  Wendy 61 and 62 Bambi's, etc.