RE: [VAL] '69 Caravel front window shield

That plastic shield was really nice and ours also had some holes/cracks in
it.  We tried to think of some way to repair it, btw, there is clear duct
tape, but as our plastic was brittle and we kind of liked the look of the
smoke rock guard, we sadly removed the clear one, paid too much shipping on
the new one (we packed and shipped a baby bed to Alaska for less than half
the cost) and installed it and it looks nice also.  If anyone has a 1969 out
there with a plastic shield without any holes/cracks, I'd sure like a
picture of it, for posterity, if nothing else. If there is a good fix for
it, I know you'll find it and share it with us.
Rachel & Martin Hughey, 1969 Overlander and 1961 Bambi