Re: [VAL] 61 Bambi Shower Pan Removal

Pete,
    Thanks for the wake up call on the drain. Like yours, my basket is roted
out as well.  I had given thought to the expanding foam as well. I suppose
one would start low and build to the top and just carve off the excess.Once
I have the tub and tank removed I will better know just how to approace that
part of the repair.

     Thanks for the tips. Isn't the VAL list great!
Martin