Re: [VAL] 61 Bambi Shower Pan Removal

Hey Glyn,

        I managed to get the shower tub free this AM. however, something is
preventing the tub and tank from comming thru the floor. I will pull the
back half of the belly pan and insullation tomorrow to see what the hold up
is. It is probably collar below the floor line I can not see. This should be
fun. I had similar problem with the stack pipe and drain assenmbly which I
will need to rebuild once all the floor is replaced.

        If I can remove tank and shower pan with one move this is what I
will do. It is a very small tank, and light. I have already made a repair to
the falnge. It is like, if it dont stink don't stir it.

       Thanks again,
       Martin