Re: [VAL] 1963 Door Lock Set

> Can anyone offer advice about installation/maintenance of the door lock
> set on
> the 1963 Safari Twin (Same as on all other 1963 models, I would assume)?

 periodicly tighten the screw on the center of the inside knob , and the
two on either side . And try to train the visitors not to turn th knob to
the right (locking the door)and slamming it when they go outside .Some
people just dont get that detail , ever . I wish they wouldnt visit me
anymore ....
chris