Re: [VAL] Wheel advice

Hi Daisy,
You've just given me something new to worry about.  The tires on my 73 Land
Yacht look like the originals .  They are not even radials as far as I can
tell.  Lots of tread on them still, but also plenty of weather cracks in the
side walls.  Should I bite the bullet and replace them with radials?
Tom
Portland, OR