Re: [VAL] Wheel advice

Note:  Rick Davis is not only a seasoned VAC member, he tows other
people's trailers for a living.  He probably has more towing miles on
him than most of us put together. ( miles on his truck that is...a Dodge
as I remember..<g>)

Another note:
Tires that "look" just fine but are over 5 years old are a blow out
waiting to happen.  As mentioned, the tires fit pretty snuggly inside
the wheel well. When that tire blows out the shreds will destroy the
thin aluminum wheel well, and anything else nearby. As you might imagine
this is an expensive wreck to fix.  Much more expensive than new tires,
and it doesn't do nice things to your insurance rates. If you must
gamble, Vegas is more fun.

Daisy (crispy in Rapid City)