Re: [VAL] Bent Doors, door stop to prevent

Yes,

I remember seeing one that Ed Emerick had several years ago. At the time my
trailer did not have the grab bar that the wood door stop requires. I added
a grab bar a couple of years ago and of course I did not remember the wood
"lock" until after the door self destructed yesterday! A day too late to
save big bucks! I highly recommend that everyone on the list with a suicide
door on their trailer make one of these!

Scott