Re: [VAL] Bent Doors, door stop to prevent

>  the wood
> "lock" until after the door self destructed
> yesterday! A day too late to
> save big bucks! I highly recommend that everyone on
> the list with a suicide
> door on their trailer make one of these!
> Scott

For an instant, but temporary, fix a short, solid
rubber bungy cord will do. I have been using one on
mine for about a year while I try to get around to
making the wooden one. I just taped up the hooked ends
so they don't scratch anything and hook them around
the door handle and then to the door side handle.

cheers, bill b.

1969 Sovereign 31'