Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #554

Thanks Rick.  This is what I needed to know.  I think I'll pick up one of
these wheels and a new tire, then I can limp the airstream to a bigger tire
store that has the radials in stock & swap the rest.  I might as well
replace them all as we'll be using the trailer soon I hope.  Thanks to
everyone else too for your assistance, all advice is appreciated.

Erik