[VAL] AGM Batteries

I currently have two Optima Blue Top 55AH AGM batteries in my Argosy. I am
looking to increase my battery bank to 2 or 3 75AH batteries.

The batteries have to be sealed, as one of them sits inside the trailer. At
least one of the batteries needs to have a "car battery" form factor, as it
sits in the Argosy's battery box. I have limited space to put the other one
or two batteries under the front gaucho.

I have a couple of questions:

1 - For those of you familiar with the Optima AGM Batteries - does it matter
if I get a Yellow Top instead of a Blue Top? It appears that the Yellow Top
is designed for Marine use - starting a boat engine and general 12V
appliance/lights. I don't think the Blue Top is for starting.

2 - Any other suggestions for AGM batteries other than Optima?

Thanks in advance!

Dave