[VAL] Re: My reefer problems

Based on the advice of many, I pulled my 41 year old Dometic reefer out of
my 17-ft. Caravel and (after cleaning the rust/dirt off of everything)
turned it upside down for 24 hours.  I fired it up at 8:30 am and by noon it
was 50 degrees in the reefer cabinet itself. Outside air temp was about 80.
I was happy. Turning it upside down and the two cans of aluminum spray paint
to make it look pretty evidently had paid off. But then by 4 pm when the
outside air temp was 92 and it was only 60 inside the reefer cabinet, I got
worried that it wasn't working properly. I THINK I was expecting too much
given the outside temp. Tell me I should be happy....?