[VAL] 188.84 to move springs over axles

To the group;
I got the bill for the change over for the springs. As you may remember, I
took my trailer to a local tire shop, auto garage, muffler replacement and
general fix it place. They moved the springs from beneath the axles to above
the axles. It took about a day and he said he could do it in just a couple
of hours now that he did it once. The bill was 188.84 so I believe it was
well worth it. Now all I have to do is get up in the mountains and use the
trailer. It looks a lot better now that the whole thing doesn't appear to be
just inches off the ground.
Joe in Wyoming