Re: [VAL] suspension bushings

RJ,

Yes, a rubber (or similiar) bushing. Perhaps with a metal sleeve for the
bolt. And yes they do wear out or deform after a few years. The originals
made it for 37, the replacements made it for 10. I notice that you had a
square axle on your trailer, mine is a round one, perhaps a reason for the
difference. However I am puzzled about the use of a steel or bronze bushing.
I would think that the slight give that rubber provides would be a good
thing.

Scott