Re: [VAL] International Dates & Flea Market

Hi Jim:

  It's going on right now.  Here is the WBCCI.org web site as a place to
start:

http://www.wbcci.org/index.cfm?pageSRC=International_Rally.

although it is not particularly helpful for day visitors.

International is held at the Georgia National Fairgrounds complex along
I-75.  Look for a clock tower and sea of aluminum.  Day passes are
available for $10.00 or so.  Have fun!

Fred C.