Re: [VAL] International Dates & Flea Market

Jim,

The International Rally officially starts today and runs through July 4th,
however the rally sight will be a virtual ghost town by the 4th. I have been
unsuccessful in finding when the flea market will be held, though it tends
to be towards the end of the rally. If you don't hear back from someone at
the rally try calling HQ at 937-596-5211. There has always been a "for sale"
board where you can post ads for your items to sell.

Scott Scheuermann