[VAL] International Dates & Flea Market

Good morning all,

Can someone tell me the dates of the International held in Perry, GA.  I'm in
Atlanta and I thought I would like to drive down to Perry to see some friends
I haven't seen for a while from the vintage Airstream group.

Is there a bulletin board at International where someone could post a list of
items for sale? I have some left over Airstream items after I sold my  '68
Tradewind last month including a Hensley hitch, an Ultima brake controller
that the new owner didn't want.  I have some other things also.

The WBCCI office told me that I could get a guest pass for the International
since I'm no longer a WBCCI member.

Thanks,

Jim Greene
formerly 1144, VAC, WDC Unit