Re: [VAL] Plumbing Adhesive

> Bill
> Get you another Thetford valve and replace it
> yourself.
> It's not that hard, plus the Thetford will outlast
> that Valterra one many years.

That sounds like a good idea. I looked at the Thetford
valve replacements and there seems to be more than one
style. Any way to figure out which one fits a '69
Soverign rear bath? I guess that the way to get to the
old valve would be by removing the panel that the
original sewer outlet passes through. Would it also be
necessary to drop the portion of the belly pan that
covers that area?
thanks, bill b.

1969 Sovereign 31'