[VAL] [Fwd: Re: Airstream documentary]

Hey folks,

This guy emailed me, seems legit, if you can help him out, you might get
to be a star !  ( just kidding)

If you are willing to lend him copies or put him in touch with someone
who can help, email him directly.

Anyway, check it out,

Daze
------------------------------

Hi Daisy,

As mentioned we are researching a prime-time television special about
Airstreams and the Wally Byam story. This special is due to air on PBS in
prime-time in 2008 in the "American Experience" strand.

For more about my work and that of my company,  the BBC recently ran a
selection of my films:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/documentaries/storyville/animal-magic-films.sht
ml

If you don't mind forwarding this request to others in the Vintage Airstream
world - this would be most appreciated.

Best, Mark Lewis