Re: [VAL] "Aluminum dust" & "Alzheimer's disease"

>> Polishing my Airstream creates aluminum dust. Wearing a filter is
>> standard operating procedure. I wonder if the filter captured all the
>> dust. What's done is done. Time will tell.

I work around aluminum every day, sawing it, and am in my mid-
seventies, but my mind is as sharp as a tack.  Why, I can recall
things that happened yesterday afternoon as clearly as if they had
happened 35 years ago!  Now what was the question again?

Dick & Rose Ann Harold
Noblesville, Indiana
1972 Airstream Trade Wind
WBCCI #8551