Re: [VAL] "Aluminum dust" & "Alzheimer's disease"

Despite the Aluminum industries press releases to the contrary I too
believe the risks of Alzheimer's are increased by contamination from
Aluminum. We quit using Aluminum kitchen ware about 20 years ago.

I will be polishing my Airstream and have decided to pick up a breather
mask and filters from the local nursery supply company as they have
cartridges available to filter out highly dusts. (Unless I come across
something as good being sold by whoever I buy the polish from). Someone
told me "use a painter's mask".  No way, I'll go industrial strength.

Best of growing,

Bob
SW Florida USA