Re: [VAL] Wally Patch

S W,

I have a few of these old berets that I inherited from various people when I
was a unit officer. The name of the club used to be WBCC, hence the patch
you have. I don't know when the club name changed, but am guessing that it
was in the late 60's or early 70's. I also do not know for sure if the
patches changed, but I would think that they did so when they added "I" to
the name. FYI my wife and I wore those old berets at all official functions
(International too) and no one said anything.

I have repro club decals that I purchased a couple of years back. I am
thinking about removing the modern club decal from my trailer in favor of
the original style on my '60.

Scott