[VAL] Rats and diesel engines

Hi fellow diesel engine owners,

The first paragraph in this article jumped out at me - as did the
third paragraph on "Background".

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=72362&nfid=nl

A new study finds that exposure to a chemical component of diesel
exhaust particles can compromise the ability of resistance arteries
to regulate blood flow to bone marrow. Post-menopausal females, the
elderly and males are most likely to be impacted, according to a new
vascular biology study........

None of the descriptors in the second sentence above apply to any of
us, but Rats with a diesel engine towing an Airstream may want to
think twice as they breathe their own diesel fumes.

Can't you tell?  This rainy weather has me loopy. I've been kept
cooped up too long - or maybe inhaled too many diesel fumes.

Terry