[VAL] refrigerator

Hi all,

The Dometic RM2501 gas/electric refrigerator that is in my Overlander is
causing me some headaches. A few years ago I had the off/gas/electric
selector switch replaced because it would not always work off of electric.
The switch was not always making contact and I would not know it until the
following day when I open the door to discover a warm fridge!

Well the same thing is starting to happen again. I am wondering if there is
some way to wire in an indicator light to show when the switch is actually
making contact.

Scott