Re: [VAL] North-central Colorado camping

Dillion has several Forest Service parks Ed...they do fill up very
quickly.  You need to make reservations up to 57 days in advance and
they are 100% occupied every night during the summer.  I've tent camped
at all the campgrounds on the lake...they don't have full hookups but
are nice.  There are not any private campgrounds nearby except Tiger Run
where the rally will be held

Heck by the time you are there though, you are practically at the
Rally...it's only about 8 or 9 miles to Tiger Run from the lake...
Reserve through Recreation.cgov

Shari Davis
'64 GlobeTrotter - www.InsideOut-Design.net/Maxwell
'56 Safari - www.insideout-design.net/Birdy