[VAL] Camping in WY and CO

Hello All
I'm in the process of planning my trip to RMVR and need some advise. I
am leading about 6 units to CO from WI and planned to stop at a couple
of places along the way out and back. A couple of questions:

1. Has anyone stopped at the Terry Bison Ranch south of Cheyenne WY? I
am thinking of spending the night at their campground but their website
does not offer much in info.

2. We were also thinking of stopping in Golden, CO, any campground
recommendations? There are a number of campgrounds listed but I was told
of one that is right down town Golden.

3. On the way home Sandy wants to stop in Boulder and take the Celestial
Seasonings tour, is there a good campground in that area?

4. We want to stop in Alliance NE to see Carhenge, is there any camping
in that area that you would recommend?

thanks for your help!
Ed
VAC President