Re: [VAL] Airstream production numbers

Sorry you didn't like WBCCI. I guess it's not for everybody. I have been a
member for 28 years and I feel its the best thing about owning an Airstream.
Too  really enjoy WBCCI you have to become very active in your unit and go on
some of  the caravans. It has given me the opportunity to meet people in all
areas of  Ohio as well as the country. Its really nice when you drive all the way
to Salem  Or. and you run into friends from past caravans. We have really
enjoyed all the  activities over the years.

Gary Auman
Akron, Ohio Unit