Re: [VAL] Airstream production numbers

Scott. Larry Huttle spoke at our Region 4 Rally last week and stated there
has been about 100,000 Airstreams produced so far and there are about 60% still
 on the road. Here are some numbers for WBCCI.  WBCCI is getting about  2 new
members a day. From July 1 to March 31 there has been 701 new members.  About
158 are members at large. As of March 31 WBCCI has 7076 families.

Just to let you know about Region 4. The rally was great. There were 130
trailers which is a few more than in Adrien Michigan last year. The
entertainment was very good. We had two catered dinners which were also very  good. The
service was excellent. They served both dinners in less than 25  minutes. The
weather was ok. Nice the first few days and then the cool front  came in and we
about froze. There were about 7 members from the Cleveland unit.  We missed
you and your kids at this years rally. Hope everything is going ok for  you.

Gary Auman
Akron, Unit
Region 4 Membership Chairman.