RE: [VAL] I'm BAAAAK!!!!!!!

Wayne,

It's about time!! As you may or may not know, Steve over at Vintage Trailer
has added many new products over the past year or so. If you have not had
the
chance to tune into the "VAP" lots of great info there on heating combo
systems for water and air. I'm currently trying to design a new toilet
system
that is somewhat like that on a jet-airplane. It will either take the RV
market by storm or end up in the crapper. I think, I told you about the
66GT I picked up, it appears Pete Daniel (VAC member) is going to take it.
Glad to see
you back in the fold. I'd like to talk to you about an "Offical Region 2
Vintage Rally" sometime next year or just make it an "East Coast Vintage
Rally". it seems those west coast guys are starting to make us look bad.
We have a bunch of members here on the east coast with some great rigs, it's
time to show them off. Anyone want to help???

Paul Waddell
WDCU Prez

> Hi Gang,
>
>   Been offlist a couple of years as I turned my attention to building the
> VAC. Looks like I might have spent my time better rebuilding trailers, as
> the WBCCI EC sinks into a sea of self gratification!

<snip>