[VAL] I'm BAAAAK!!!!!!!

Hi Gang,

  Been offlist a couple of years as I turned my attention to building the VAC.
Looks like I might have spent my time better rebuilding trailers, as the WBCCI
EC sinks into a sea of self gratification!

  Some of you may remember my '65 Caravel that was taking shape as the winter of
03 began. At that time I was ordered by the town of Windham to remove the thirteen
Airstreams I had collected, from my property. I made a deal to construct a building
to house them in, so the last 3 years or so I've been building a two story building
(which my wife describes as the mighty erection) and it is nearing completion.

  The airstreams are mostly inside as is the unfinished Caravel.

  I was hoping to have the Caravel ready for the 07 season but my oldest son moved
back in with us last fall and he brought his wife and my 2 year old grandson with
him. He has almost as much stuff as I do.

  Now for the dilemma, I had planned to restart the Caravel in the Spring, but the
barn is full, Once we get Jr's '84 Monte Carlo running I'll be able to.....................

  Oh well.........Life is full of the unexpected!

  What's new in the resto biz?

  WAM