Re: [VAL] I'm BAAAAK!!!!!!!

Wayne,

Welcome back!  I'm glad to hear the building is nearing completion.  Just
how big does a building have to be to house 13 Airstreams plus room for
parts and work space?

I still have that Caravel toilet for you, plus some other odds and ends.
It's all yours in trade for a tour of your collection.  Let me know offlist
if that works for you.

Take care,
Wally
'61 Bambi