[VAL] Commode installation

I have a new commode to install. The old one was taken out by the previous
owner and trashed along with almost everything else in the TT. My problem is
that the floor flange that the commode is anchored to is in such a position
that the commode will be partially facing the wall. Question. How is the
flange anchored to the black water tank? I see no screws, bolts etc on top
of the flange. Was something like liquid nails used to hold it in place as
it was inserted into the tank? Any help appreciated before I do something I
will surely regret!!
Jerry ( In GA enjoying Spring and pollen)
65 GT