[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #456

Re the 1977 31' centre bath

  I have one of these in very good condition.  However someonw has replaced the
flexible tubing from the water tank under the floor  (which is now carpeted) to
the pump with pieces of white RV water hose.  I would like to replace these but
so far I have not been able to figure out how to get at these hoses where they
connect to the water tank.  I would appreciate some advice and pics if available
as to how the water tank is accessed, is it from above by taking up the carpet? or
do I have to do it from underneath?  Assistance will be greatly appreciated.

  Tony Grange, WBCCI 4935
  1977 31' Sovereign.
  Leamington, Ontario