[VAL] Zolatone removal

my 57 has been painted with housepaint on the interior.  The Zolotone is
underneath. In the front and back section I wanted to take it to the
aluminum like I seen done before.

I have tried  the entire range of chemical removers (I think). They just
make it upset.
I have tried a spinning wire brush. That just brows ans burns it into place.
I have tried sandblasting it. Works, but a tad messy to say the least,
and there is that whole breathing thing.
I have tried heat gun. It also just makes it upset, and it then flips me
off (and there is that breathing thing again with the vaporized lead paint).

Any leads on what approach to take? Perhaps I could just try talking
nicely to it?

Thanks,
Marc