Re: [VAL] Polishing (again) but new. Really!

Mine looked a little worse than yours back in '99 when I had it done. I
believe that I paid $125/foot X 26 feet. They then clearcoted it. Prices
have gone up since then, perhaps less if you don't want it coated. Back then
we had 2 incomes and no kids or house payment! Degree of oxidation made no
difference.

P&S Trailer Service
4702 W US Rt 6
Helena, OH 43435