Re: [VAL] Anyone need twin beds? Free if you want them...

Wish I were in Sacramento, for a variety of reasons in
addition to the twin beds. We are in the process of
converting the other direction on our '69 Sovereign. I
am converting the double bed to two twins. I have
started the removal process of taking out the vanity
and closet to make room for another twin bed. I will
get more flexible sleeping arrangements this way.
California is a long way from here.(Canyon, TX)
cheers, bill b.