[VAL] Anyone need twin beds? Free if you want them...

This is my first post to the list although I've been lurking for a couple of
months.

My wife and I are in the process of remodeling a 1978 31' Sovereign
International with the rear twin setup.  We've pulled the twin beds out
completely (frames, mattresses, covers, etc.) and basically want to give
them to anyone who needs them for their remodel or restoration project.
Everything is in good to very good shape (the previous owners of the trailer
took good care of things.)

Only catch is that you'll need to come pick it up (I'm in Sacramento,
California) and I'd like to give everything to just one person instead of
giving up pieces here and there.

If you are interested, please email me off line at diver.tony@gmail.com.

--
Tony