RE: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #434

What area of the country is this silver jewel? What does this professional
mechanic who has a vintage say?  Not many of us buy and sell these things
all day long; we tend to keep them.  Do you have any pictures?  Do you
belong to a local unit and have you rallied with them?
Rachel Hughey
1969 Overlander
1961 Bambi

> What's it worth?
>
> I have a 25' 1976 Trade Wind. Exterior is not restored (shined,etc.), but
> except for one stern dent, is fine. Canopy practically brand new. Interior
> has been stripped of all old ugly, dry rotted upholstery, and is ready to be
> refitted to someone's taste. I've saved all the old materials in case
> someone wants to use them for patterns. The windows are crystal clear with
> no fogging.

<snip>