[VAL] 2007 VAC Rocky Mt Rally - July 27 to August 1st

    We are pleased to announce the Vintage Airstream Club's 7th Annual
Rocky Mountain Rally will be held Friday, July 27th to Wednesday
morning, August 1, 2007 at the Tiger Run RV Resort in Breckenridge,
Colorado.  Rally information and a registration form can be found on our
2007 web site:

http://www.rmvac.org/2007VACRally/info7.html

    This is a top notch resort in the mountains of central Colorado.
There is a 10' wide paved bike path that runs next to the Rally site and
can be used to bicycle or walk to various towns and ski areas in Summit
County.

     Though the scenery is spectacular, the real draw is all the other
VACers you will meet in person at our Vintage Rally; they outshine their
trailers!  So check out the 2007 Rally.  We hope you can join us at this
year's "Rally with an Altitude".

The Planning Committee
2007 VAC Rocky Mountain Rally