Re: [VAL] Rocky Mt rally

Joann, et al ~

The dates for the 2007 Rocky Mountain VAC Rally are Friday, July 27th to
Wednesday morning, August 1st.  We are putting together the web site and
will launch it before the end of January, when the formal Rally
announcement will be made and details will be available.  It will be
announced both here on the VAList and at www.rmvac.org - with links to
all the activites, attendees, information & registeation form.  Stay tuned!

--

Shari Davis
'64 GlobeTrotter