RE: [VAL] replacement foam

Scott,
I used Knox foam and was very impressed with their products.  The price and
quality are the best I could find.  I also really like the stretch knit
covers which are waterproof yet soft.  Gives a nice feel to the foam.  They
have a great foam guide to get the right firmness and type.  NFI, just a
very satisfied customer.
Pete
http://www.knoxfoam.com