Re: [VAL] Dates for 2007 Rocky Mt. VAC Rally

Hi Gerald:

   The dates for the 2007 Rocky Mountain VAC Rally are Friday, July 27th
to Wednesday morning, August 1st.  We are putting together the web site
and will launch it in 2 weeks, when the formal Rally announcement will
be made and details will be available.  It will be in Colorado again
this year.

Fred Coldwell
2007 Rally Webhopper