[VAL] reply to Rick B re: furnace

Rick - we have 71 Safari. Is your Suburban furnace fan spinning at hi-enuf
RPM in order to trip the switch (I think it's called the sail switch) that
allows gas to flow in to your furnace? Sometimes our fan will run, but no
heat -- which tells us that our batteries our not giving enuf power and
therefore time to fire up the generator -- and then it works. This said,
please note that I am only an armchair expert on this - based on our
experience. Many more experienced folks out there I am sure can offer more
input.
MargK