Re: [VAL] Need Shop in So Cal

Thanks, Rob, I we have been going to C&G since George ran it. Now his son
Rodney does. A great Airstream shop, but they do not do much mechanical
work, IME. Also, they are closed this week, Rod and Darlene are likely off
on a cruise. But the good new is, I found a shop in Whittier to work on it.
The bad news is, not until next week. I will let everyone know how it works
out. Many thanks, and happy New Year!

Best regards,

Rik