Re: [VAL] Trivia stumper (to me at least).

    Bill and all,

    I took a break from the list for a while but am back now in full swing.
My most recent project was to finally give the Univolt the boot, replaced by
a commercially made, very neat fuse panel/terminal box sitting right next to
a great 45 amp Intelli-Power.  Wow, the way to go!!

    I'm working with my fourth Guide Dogs of America seeing eye pup, a
six-month-old Golden named Frank.  I'll send you a photo of him back channel
that by coincidence, I just took this afternoon on the backyard lawn on a
carpet of yellow Gingko(sp?) leaves and tell you a little about the pup I
had before him.

    Later,

    Glyn