Re: [VAL] Trivia stumper (to me at least).

Glyn,

If you review RJ Dial's photo archives (www.vintageairstream.com), it
appears that there is a different numbering sequence for each model.  It
is hard to determine if the numbers are sequential from year to year or
not.  This method appears to have continued until the serial numbers
were changed in format to include the model (length), trim level and
floorplan in the serial number.

Nice to hear from you again, how have you been, and how are your puppies.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental