[VAL] LED components

Dr. G,

Reviewing your fine reference in an interest to buy....

Did I read it right, voltage at 5v and is reverse? Is the MCD a form of
Lumens rating? What is a comparison basis LED to LED for brightness? Can you
explain the temperature ranges? I believe they talk operating temp, but I do
not understand storage temps? Do you know what the resistor size would need
to be for 12v dc powering of this LED, would that need to change for
multiples in parallel, and can you find any that in you opinion would be
brighter? Which do you think would be not necessarily brighter, but most
effective for conversion of standard clearance lamps from the old
incandesant? Thank you.

Is the MW so insignificant to not affect either parallell or series
application on 12v automotive application? What do you think?

-Eddie-  (713)694-8084 24hrs or email, EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com
Eddie Huffstetter, 36 Soren Lane, Houston, Texas 77076-4205