Re: [VAL] Honda generators

Well, I'm only 30 miles south of the border, but I recommend the 2000
Honda. It will run everything but the AC, although not all at once. It
is quiet, reliable and weighs a little over 50 lbs, which means it
doesn't take 4 men and a crane to move. If I needed to do the AC too, I
would get another one and the special cable they have to hook them up
together which gives you 4000w, plenty for the AC.

I hear the new Yamahas are quiet too, dunno what sizes they come it or
what they weigh.

Daisy