RE: [VAL] Generators

David,
Thanks, I will go look. Probably then, the rpm will be 2100 to 3200 but I
will go look. I am sure you know that slower equals less noise, fuel, and
wear. Diesel at 900, gas at 1800 usually twin cylinder or four, and 3600
barn burning noise fuel hungry single cyl. got and kept the 60 cycles. I can
see where computerizing with inverter would keep the 60 cycles absolute for
operational and clock time. Thank you.

I wonder if it applies to diesel gen sets too?

-Eddie-  (713)694-8084 24hrs or email, EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com